Wednesday, April 04, 2012

It is finished

Vic's streak, that is. Chris Sutton finished 15th in the Sheldeprijs Vlaanderen today, netting the Tenor 80 points. So the benchmark for vicarious futility stands at 14 consecutive races.

Chris O had 475 points to win the race. Andrea finished second with 355 points. Bill and Pete had to share the final podium step. They had 300 points each. This moves the Halfrican ahead of King Andy and into third place overall.

Full results and overall standings here.

Paris-Roubaix is up next. That is very exciting. But not quite as exciting as it would be if my boyfriend were racing.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Actually - and don't get me wrong, I heart Spartacus, too - I think the race will be more interesting without him. There is nothing exciting about watching everyone do their best to keep Cancellara from winning, instead of actually racing against him.

co2cycle said...

dang, i wish i had a cool bolt to repair my collarbone like Fabo. but i guess i'm no fabo.

now that he's out, my team is looking thin. nevertheless, i still pulled off a win!

bring on the scrubs!!!