Tuesday, September 26, 2006

derby = delightful

Good times at the derby last night. My lungs are still burning from my failed attempt to hold off Paddy in the lapfest around the backstops. The botched turn that almost took me into the bleachers on the final corner didn't help either.

I'm sure Hal will post all the gory details. But in case he fails to mention it, make sure to ask him how things went in the crowning event--the roller derby. Not that anyone else did much better. Let's just say it's harder than it looks. A video camera would have been appropriate.

cx lab 3 goes Wednesday evening. Meet at Academy Rd. Starbucks at 6:30 pm. Too bad I have to teach on Wednesday evenings.

OTT: Gram Parsons, Drug Store Truck Drivin' Man.

1 comment:

PaddyH said...

hey, I changed the date again for the cx lab...it's now on Friday...same bat-time,
same bat-channel