Thursday, September 28, 2006

hip

As in Floyd's got a new one. As of yesterday. Sounds like the surgery went well. His doctors are talking optimistically about him being ready for the 2007 TdF, so long as a small legal wrinkle can be ironed out first. See the full story here.

As far as the hearing goes, interesting to note what Martin Dugard had to say following a recent conversation with Floyd: "Let me just say that I know more now than I did before, and that I'm confident he'll be exonerated." Now Dugard is a bit of a cycling sycophant. His lips must permanently taste like chamois creme given all the ass kissing he's done with Lance and the rest of the American pros. But he's also a serious enough journalist and writer that he wouldn't put it so strongly if the evidence did not back it up. Then again, you never know. At the very least, that hearing is going to be interesting.

OTT: Shad, I Get Down (courtesy of CBC Radio 3)

No comments: