Sunday, January 21, 2007

Minutes ??

Seems to be a distinct lack of minutes from the secretary.
(I’m sure he would like to relinquish his portfolio, but seeing that portfolio's are lifetime appointments and I cannot pass on the figurehead presidency, neither can he).

Since I am not entirely sure of the goings on at last week, I will post some previous minutes which still have some pertinence for yours truly.

A snippet posted from the Technical director (April 29, 2003) In reference to the First Spring ride.
  • it doesn't really matter which multi-tool, you should just have one when you're riding alone. (tools will be available at our event.)
  • to reiterate from a previous meeting: everyone should have an extra tube for our ride.
  • lots of water is also important
Words to live by from the DR.

Hal and I did discuss a potential showing of “THE BIG LEBOWSKI”.
The plan:
When Laura is away. We will ride, drink, ride and watch at his house, not necessarily in that order. Date yet to be confirmed.

Speaking of dates. More about the spring ride. Not entirely written in stone yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the marmot....

Anonymous said...

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?
The Dude: My rug.
Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the fucking railroads here. This is a guy...
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about?
The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!
Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.
Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element!