Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Pre-Ride Possibility

I ran into Cousin Bill on my way home from work yesterday. Actually, he was running. I was riding. I came up behind and rode right past him, not recognizing him from the back. But he yelled. And I turned around. And then we chatted the rest of way home, him running and me riding.

In any case, one of the things we chatted about is the show he is involved in tonight. He is accompanying The Other Brothers by supplying some of that sweet pedal steel he plays so well. It's at The Academy and starts at 7:30 pm. I would love to be there. But I can't make it. Don't let that stop the rest of you though. The Other Brothers are awesome. And with Cousin Bill on hand, they promise to be even better. Some might even say awesomer.

It should be done in time to meet at the usual TNR time and place.

No comments: