Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TNR + Grass Track #2

Once again, we begin early with the round two of our homegrown Grass Track Series. So long as the weather cooperates. If the ground is too wet, we will have to postpone until next week. Hopefully the forecast is correct and the rain stops early enough to let the grass dry up a bit. We will head out to check the course later in the afternoon. Check back around 5pm of so to see if the race is on.

Gianni the Grass Track Czar has come up with the following program:

The TNR is not weather dependent. We will ride even if it's pouring buckets. There is lots to talk about as we begin the transition from the SOB to the FOKK.

9:30 pm at my place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any kids coming?