Wednesday, August 03, 2011

TNR Report

Good times at the grass track. The Cricket put on a show. He was pretty much unbeatable.

Post-race rehydration program at the TNR HQ. We were joined by the VP Style who reported that the socks have been shipped. That is exciting. There will be a sock party when they arrive. Stay tuned.

We rode straight to the klubhaus, where we talked about some stuff. The Impaler spent much of the time worrying about his long ride home. He was counting on the Secretary showing up. That did not happen.

Can someone remind me who is planning to show up at the Speedway on Thursday to watch some stock car racing? Remembering is hard. We have six tickets. We could probably get more.

7 comments:

Gianni said...

I am game, if the offer stands.

Brad the Impaler said...

That was fun. Big thanks to The Czar.

The Dark Lord said...

Yes, the offer stands.

Anonymous said...

I concur with the Impaler.

Our ride home wasn't terrible. Nice cool air and little traffic.

I found this today prepping for Bike Camp. I think we all need to upgrade: http://www.bikeforest.com/tread/

wv: pantre

Cricket said...

I can't make it tomorrow anymore. Friday might still be a possibility though

Brad the Impaler said...

After watching the video, I ordered one! It's the future of urban transportation.

Anonymous said...

Can't come anymore either, geese.