Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Knave Abideth

This is awesome. The official movie of the FGBC as if it were written by the Bard of Avon. Brilliant. When are we getting together to recite it?
In wayfarer's worlds out west was once a man,
A man I come not to bury, but to praise.
His name was Geoffrey Lebowski called, yet
Not called, excepting by his kin.
That which we call a knave by any other name
Might bowl just as sweet. Lebowski, then,
Did call himself 'the Knave', a name that I,
Your humble chorus, would not self-apply
In homelands mine; but, then, this Knave was one

1 comment:

Adam said...

"That he rolleth true, I cannot deny’t, but the man rolls not straight, for he is not a man to stand upright. I have it on good authority that he is one of perversions. Two seasons has he idled in prison for exposing his manhood to a pageboy."

Brilliant!
I think this is the best thing I've ever read. Seriously.