Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tnr ride report

three riders took up the call/torch... made a second attempt at riding our special bike lanes downtown. apparently they weren't completely covered by crazy celine dion fans in cars this time...

and then the turnout later was substantial. mucr had a little meeting first, i understand, and then on to Nordic Cross agenda... much of the calendar is penciled in, but, far be it from me to scoop the Editer... stay tooned for the poestr.

attendence was so delightful, it should be noted:
kevin, craig, bill, brad, gianni, halberto, dr. mr., tenacious v, secretary, juan eppstein... what happened to you G?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apart from the ice bridge of death from Omans to the Crescent, t'was a great night to be out on two wheels.

Craig snapped some photos of the bike lanes in use...wait for it, wait for it...

KK

g said...

Sorry team. I made a last minute decision to go out with the v-ball team. I figured it was a good night to put in my time with them. I do have an early game next week so I will be riding. I will carry the guilt with me until next week