Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Anticipation: Late Edition


Before heading out to the mountains for some intense pre-Birthday Ride training, Vic sent a note with the following details about the ride itself:

There will be two stops for food: first at Dairi-Wip and then at Nick's Inn. Scrapper will be waiting at the finish line for those who manage to make it back alive. I can't remember the exact details of the route, but he gave us a rundown on Tuesday night and I recall that it sounded pretty awesome. Expect a mix of trail, gravel, cobbles, and pavement. A good excuse to dust off the cx rig. I think it was around 90 km, or just a shade over 50 miles.

3 comments:

Gianni said...

Can't wait for this ride.

Unrelated: Dallas - call/email me (I lost your address) about those wheels you need built.

Brad the Impaler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad the Impaler said...

Can't make it to this ride.

Dang.