Thursday, April 26, 2007

do-over


I am rather relieved to report that this Tuesday's bungled Half-Pints excursion was not my fault. I spoke to Brewmaster Dave himself yesterday, and he claims to have just plain forgotten about it. Says his wife gave him crap about it too when they woke up on Wednesday morning. Poor guy. He says he feels really bad--as he should--and wants us to try again this Tuesday. And he says he's not going to charge us anything either. But I'm sure he'd still accept some cash if you want to give it to him. And this time he's put it in his palm pilot, so he promises not to forget. I may call to confirm anyway.

This is all kind of appropriate in a way because, as will be evident at the spring ride in two weeks, the FGBC is all about the do-over.

OTT: Mother Mother, Touch Up

No comments: