Monday, April 16, 2007

Tuesday


The president was none too pleased last week when we passed by VJ's without stopping for anything to eat. Not that he made a big scene or anything, but his dissatisfaction was palpable. So this week we will make amends by doing a burger ride of sorts. Maybe he will even join us. Come prepared to defend the virtues of your favourite burger. Arguments will be heard as we ride for a while, before finally retiring to sample the winning entry. Apologies to the vegetarians and vegans among us. You're still welcome, but may want to bring a granola bar. Or you may make a case for a veggie burger. Stella's has one that's pretty good. Post-ride, post-burger meeting at the F&H, as usual.

OTT: Glossary, Breathe Life into Me

3 comments:

penner said...

It is nice to know that the rantings from the back of the back were heard last week, however, I am only a figurehead.

I am working nights tonight
and still hae not slept from my previous night so I will not declare my attendance yet, but the St. B is close to VJ's

anyways if I am am awake, I will be at the good DR's house at 9:00ish?
and cast my vote then.

To conclude some other presidential duties....I need to contanct the maker of the bike rack...T can you get back to me.

the secretary said...

Is anyone available to do some research on closing times of the various establishments? Our deliberations could be moot.

Oh, and 9:00 may be a bit tight for some of us who will be out at Bur Oak with our KoM'ers... I have every intention of joining the ride, so I will assume the ride start is where I will call to report our ETA.

The Dark Lord said...

yeah, phone my place and let us know where and when to meet you.

if everything else is closed, there's always VJ's.