Sunday, October 29, 2006

race scene

Tomek sent me a bunch of pictures from pyscho-cross today, including this one of Hal and Cam. I think it's his way of saying you shoulda been there. Don't know the results, but I'm sure Hal kicked ass.


Belgian Cross is next weekend. Ian's cool poster is worth another look. There will be a sign-up at the F&H on Tuesday for those willing to help set up the course.

The following weekend is the MN State Cyclocross Championships in Minneapolis. Hal & I will be representing the FGBC. More info here.



Finally, the dates for Icebike 2007 have been announced. Mark it down on your calendars for February 4.

OTT: Tricky, Feed Me

1 comment:

halloewen said...

wish i could say i kicked ass, but i only kicked my own ass. with about two laps to go i had a very sloppy barrier incident and ended up whacking my knee on my pedal. at first it felt like i was pretty bad so i pulled out; really it was only swollen with some blood coming through my knee warmers - not too bad and i should have kept going (feel stupid not staying in the race). will post some pictures soon.