Thursday, October 05, 2006

revival

Floyd's back on the bike, just a week after receiving a new hip. And he's back on the airwaves too. Check out his appearance on the CBS Early Morning show earlier today (don't miss the video). Known for his hard-nosed determination and his never-say-die attitude, he's sounding as tenacious as ever: "Now I'm even more motivated to prove to them that I didn't (use performance enhancing drugs), first of all, and after that, to go and win the race so I can have a proper celebration," Landis said. "And I think when everyone gets to see that I was innocent and am innocent, that they'll want to celebrate with me."

Might do some scouting for menno-cross later this afternoon. Change your Thanksgiving weekend plans if you have to. You wouldn't want to miss the event of the season.

OTT: Gillian Welch, Revelator. Can't get enough of her, not to mention David Rawlings' idiosyncratic guitar and harmonies.

No comments: