Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Sweetest Jersey in the World - time is slipping

So, next Tuesday is the due date for the $20 downpayment. I plan to ride and will be at the Klubhouse to collect.

Please check the spreadsheet to make sure your info is correct. I've covered Chris, but everything else is open game. My snail mail info is on the spreadsheet.
The Sweetest Jersey Order Info Spreadsheet

feel free to email me at dnbarg @ yahoo . ca to update or whatever... the comments are a little scattered by now.

secretary

-----------------------------------------
Ok, I finally spoke with a person at Champ-Sys and we're on our way.

Options are:
Short-Sleeve ($45USD)
Long-Sleeve ($52USD)
Sleeveless ($42USD)

Each of these jerseys has the option of 3/4 or full zipper, and can be ordered in club cut, race cut and women's cut. Please note your zipper option if you haven't already. If no "cut" option is noted, I will assume "club cut" which is what we all (except the women) ordered last time.

Since a 50% down-payment is required for them to start, I think the easiest thing to do would be to collect $20/jersey ordered (unless you are out of the city and make special arrangements). I will take your down payment any time, but I or my designated Collection Agent will be available on Tuesday evenings around 9:30 at the Tuesday Night Ride (TNR) and following at the klubhouse. September 30 will be the last possible day to get your down payment in.

I will collect the balance (then we can deal with the exchange/duty $$) at time of delivery.

Note that I have put a link to this post on the link list to the right. I will update this post in the next few days to include a list of the people who have expressed interest through the comments, email, or in person. You can email me with questions/comments at dnbarg @ yahoo . ca.

we are exactly what we are.

darryl

32 comments:

PaddyH said...

are ya going w/the same company as version 1? Count us in for one small(for Naom's)...who wants zee monee?

mhandsco said...

Yup. XL I think.

I want a long and short sleeve. Does that count for 2?

The Dark Lord said...

Same company. Consider yourself counted. And keep rockin' the sweetest jersey in the world out west.

Anonymous said...

Unless Tomek comes knocking for mine I earned it at 9 mile last year:)



Dallas " I drove my car with a bike on the roof rack yesterday and it was VERY costly." Sigurdur

PaddyH said...

garage?

Luc said...

I'll take one, S (i'll assume)

team jonny said...

i'd love to, but my wallet tells me it's sweetest jersey in the world or food for the rest of the week.

i love food too much.

Gianni said...

Sign me up please.

I presume I'd be a large - is that what Hal sports?

Ian "Zzzzzz...." Hall

halloewen said...

Will take two - one for me (large, full zip, poser style); and one for mrs dr. (medium, 3/4 zip)

Coach Dave said...

I will take 1 Medium and definitely full zip if you have them!

PaddyH said...

skinsuit.....?

Coach Dave said...

Make that medium, full zip, long sleeve.

Luc said...

... if i can add full zip to mine that'd be sweet... short sleeve btw.

PaddyH said...

make that 1 small and one med, both full zip...v 1.0 getting the sleeves lop'd off for the hundie this wknd...s-pose to be ballschweaty....

that dave said...

me large full zip please

that dave said...

oh and make it long sleeve please

tenacious v said...

I'll take one XX Large, club cut, 3/4 zipper.

Anonymous said...

One long sleeve, 3/4 zip please.
Thanx,
Bill

PaddyH said...

yo more ch-ch-ch-changes:

make that one small long sleeve and one small short sleeve, both for the Mrs...

Hal, I'll Take one Skinsuit, Med, and am willing to start a fund for Vic's as well

PaddyH said...

whoa!!!

just saw the spreadsheet...wmn's med 4 me??????

WTF???

The Dark Lord said...

A women's medium for Paddy. Is that what the latest secret is about?

The Dark Lord said...

Ha. Crossed paths in cyberspace.

PaddyH said...

Ha!

I do need a jersey, 'forgot the Zipper on V1 died this past weekend...should I cry warranty, or just cry?

that poster scared the shyte outa me when I hit refresh, yeouza

PaddyH said...

the latest secret is that I'm riding w/some guy named Lance next year, and Dallas just got a new job as Jan's pool boy.....or was it cabin boy?....same dif.

The Dark Lord said...

Just looking at the pics of you rocking the SJITW at XC8. Right on. Next year we expect the podium though. And don't forget to zip it up when you cross the finish line.

PaddyH said...

it was zipped up, I almost had to cut it up to get it off...yes the podium...sniff, sniff...

the secretary said...

well, i wish i could say your order status was deliberate, but... i hope it's right now.

JohnM said...

count me out, tuition has put my ass on a budget

PaddyH said...

word.

sleep soundly I will.

the secretary said...

ouch John... another man down. As I mentioned to another cash strapped rider who will regret his decision... don't ever expect to get a payment plan on a jersey again, or to see the sweetest jersey in the world ordered again real soon. $20 now, $30 and a bit in November... great terms.

Gianni said...

Large, club cut, full zip for me please.

Will try to bring 1st payment to the ride tonight, y'all.

penner said...

penner: long sleeve, club cut, large, full zip

LB: long sleeve, club cut, XXL, full zip