Monday, September 22, 2008

Wildwood Cyclecross news and poster - edited

This just in from Olli. His contact info is on the poster. I received a corrected poster with a date.


Hi,

Thought you might want the poster as well. Black tie special "race" is in honor of Daniel and Sydney's wedding day. They are getting married later in the afternoon and they'll come to the park for some photos and Daniel will be doing the black tie race. Black tie race has voluntary participation fee and winner will take it all and I think Daniel has the best chance of winning the race (wink wink).

I'm working on 'cross provincials at the moment and on tuesday I should know whether I can organize the race at The Forks or not. Who has the Enervit arch? I would like to borrow that for provincials just to make it look cool. I wouldn't mind having couple of extra hands helping if Forks is ok because I think most of the race course need to be taped and marked very well.
--
Olli Hyytiäinen

3 comments:

PaddyH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dark Lord said...

Provincials at the Forks would be sweet. I hope it works.

Luc said...

The enervit Arch lives at the Olympia warehouse, if you want it i see no reason why scot wouldn't lend it to you.