Friday, October 26, 2007

CX World Cup #2

... goes down tomorrow in Tabor, Czech Republic. Can Stybar do it again in front of the home fans? And, more importantly, what will happen in the FGBC cx Pool? Check back Saturday afternoon to find out.

In the mean time, here's the last 10 minutes of the race in Kalmthout on Sunday. Looks like a fun course. I love the part where they snake back and forth among the trees. Enjoy.




While we're at it, this is what cx races look like on the other side of the pond. Altona was fun, but we've got a long way to go. More shirtless, dancing and cigarette smoking fat dudes next time Johnny.



OTT: Johnny Irion, Good Cry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll find a shirtless, dancing, smoking fat guy, even if I have to do it myself; especially if i have to do it myself. js

team jonny said...

if it weren't for the brief glimpse of a shimano tent i would have thought it was just another weekend afternoon at the park in europe. all hail the fat party animal!

El Presidente said...

Due to Cindy's contractions I couldn't make the Southern Cross this year. Next year I'm there wearing Speedos, smoking Du Mau's and chugging some delicious Eastern European brews. I just wish I could dance...