Wednesday, July 04, 2007

FGBC TdF Pool update


The teams have been trickling in at a steady pace over the past few days. So far, 11 teams have been submitted: Matt, Tenacious V, Cheryl, Johnny S, Alberto, Charlene, Jonny B, Jonny G, Rachel, David S (who still needs to make one correction), and myself. Would still be nice to add a few more. It's really not that difficult.

Got a call from Alberto in Calgary last night suggesting, among other things, an entry fee and prize structure: one bottle of half pints to enter, winner take all. Sounds good to me.

Since I'm leaving for Canmore tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to push up the deadline a little bit. Have your rosters in by tomorrow (Thursday), high noon. I'll post the rosters before I leave, so you can start keeping score from home. I'm back on Monday sometime, so you'll have to be patient for the first general update.

Rider list here. Rules and scoring here.

[Update (12:28pm): Don't pick Petacchi. He's been kicked out of the Tour. Too much asthma medication. Bad news for him. Good news for the other sprinters. There's a chance this could happen to a few more guys yet. Beware.]

Don't forget about the ride tonight. My place, 9:30 pm.

OTT: The National, Slow Show

3 comments:

team jonny said...

I'm in for the Half-Pints entry fee.

shOna said...

where do we send the list to?

shOna said...

never mind. i read #2.