Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nordic Cross

I just got back from a ride. I wore my Nordic Cross jersey. And gloves. Last week's 30+ temps are a distant memory, as we've had a string of nights where it's almost dipped below freezing. I just thought you folks up north might like to know that. More importantly, however, wearing the sweetest wool jersey in the world got me thinking about the race series after which it is named. I don't suppose there's been any talk yet at the F&H about what the Nordic Cross season might look like this year. It's still pretty early, I guess. It will be hard to top last year's series. But I'm sure the FGBC and friends are up for the challenge. We are exactly what we are.

Speaking of Nordic Cross, this brilliant invention might prove to be a useful accessory for the races--especially if it could be adapted to accomodate guampas.


Available from Rickshaw Bagworks.

No comments: