Sunday, October 12, 2008

Turkey Cross

Courtesy of Gary:

Chris A , Allan, and Gary with some help from Dave, Seema, and Bill set a course which utilized the full range of gears with some long fast straights, flowing single track, high and low speed corners, stairs, and a steep little run-up for good measure. Thanks to everyone, including Seema and Colin for keeping track of us, and Tom for the schwag. We'll do it again next year.

Unofficial results:

Tim T
Allan R
Ian H
Chris A
Gary S
Craig?
Dave D
Rod V
Bill A
Dave L
John G
Tomek
Matt

8 comments:

mhandsco said...

Despite his scotch drinking, general nonchalance AND most insultingly, catching up with a visiting friend, I must confess that Tomek lapped me.

Matt claims DFL and now has a cold for his efforts.

Chris Huebner said...

Is the other "Matt" perhaps Brad? He said he was going to be there.

Gianni said...

Craig, I think.

The Dark Lord said...

Sweet. Thanks.

Craig really needs to get a license and race more regularly, don't you think?

Next year.

Anonymous said...

ha ha... yeah. I'm going to see if I can make some of the other 'cross races this year... and I'm very tempted to race more next year. We'll see.

Craig

The Dark Lord said...

You did order a jersey, right? That's the most important thing.

Make sure you get to the Altona race. No license needed, and it's a GREAT course.

Anonymous said...

Sure did! Hopefully they arrive soon so I can do the sweetest jersey proud. I'm planning on doing Altona... should be good.

Craig

Gianni said...

Craig -

Day licenses are available for the Belgian Club race (Sunday Nov 2) and it seems probable to me, as a co-organizer, that some kind of negotiated volunteer course set-up person/day license option could be arranged.