Wednesday, October 01, 2008

sweetest jersey re-order

well, the doors are nearly slammed shut on this one.

The spreadsheet stands.

One of the fine ironies is that I have received no downpayment from the LeAnne camp... the voice that may have tilted this re-order into being... but, as I mentioned, nearly slammed... I'm sure James was supposed to get it to me and forgot.

Otherwise, I need info from the president regarding his two orders, and from dr. h regarding sleeve length. Anybody heard from Cycling Dave on this? I have heard nothing... but will give until the end of today.

We shall proceed.

2 comments:

penner said...

penner: long sleeves, club cut full zip l

LB: long sleeves, club cut, full zip XXL

the secretary said...

LeAnne is now paid up... only Cycling Dave... anybody know if he's still interested?