Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TNR is Cancelled

Tonight's TNR is cancelled. There will be no ride. There will be no good times. It is too wet out there. It's not dark enough these days either. And besides, organizing stuff is work. And we'd just as soon not do it. Maybe if we're lucky someone else will pick it up.

Just kidding. We will ride. Just like we always do. Even if it's just me and Jonny G. Or the Cricket and the Impaler like it was so many times in the winter of 2009. And we will have good times. It is the first day of summer, so we will officially launch the Summer of Brad.



9:30 pm at my place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm might have to make a late rendezvous. Brad, are you going? You should stop by my parents house on the way to Chris'. I'm picking up something that may interest you.

Brad the Impaler said...

I usually meet The Secretary just down the street. We will have to stop by on the way to the Granola Belt. Maybe the ride should come to you.

Anonymous said...

Well if you stop there, swing by an I'll ride out with you guys