Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween at the Harbour Report

The Dark Side wins again! For the second week in a row the sweetest jersey in the world graced the top step of the B womens and A mens podiums. But this time with different riders. We like to spread the joy around. Even Brad the Impaler wanted in on the action. We always had a sense that his heart was filled with darkness. Ever since that fortuitous meeting in Birds Hill Park when he made fun of our moustaches we just knew he was really one of us.


Thanks RRR. That was a sweet race. We hope you do it again next year. Good times.

Token photos (with thanks to Dave Benson and Woodcock Cycle):















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that looked awesome!!!!!!
pumpkin barriers!
The bar has been set to otherworldly highs.

Dallas " I heard that Hubner is planning on melting his gold cross provincial medal down and making a ring." Sigurdur

Brad the Impaler said...

All that was missing was you, Dallas.

Brad the Impaler said...

Garth to Wayne: When Bugs Bunny used to dress up like a girl, did you find him kind of attractive?
Wayne: No!
Garth: Uh, me neither.

Craig pretties up better than Bill. Just saying. Maybe it's the mustache.

mike said...

My mom thought that one girl was really good- the one with the wings.....

Cricket said...

HaHa! That's hilarious. If I had decided to wear make up and shave, I think a few guys would have been feeling rather conflicted!
I'm thinkin maybe women's A is where it's at for me next season.

Anonymous said...

Calling all carpenters...
Hsc is looking for someone right now and the job closes on November 4th. Go to the wrha site and look under jobs. It's a sweet life here.

Dallas " Easily the best job I ever had." Sigurdur

The Dark Lord said...

Have you seen us try to hammer in cx stakes? Not so fluid.

But the very appearance of that comment in this thread is awesome. Dallas, you are exactly what you are.

WV: potti

mike said...

I think he did that for me. Thanks Dallas.