Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anybody Riding Tonight?

Whoa, it's Tuesday. That snuck up on me. I don't know who's around and who's gone at this point. But figure it out in the comments if you like. Perhaps the three racers can get together to draft a set of dietary regulations for next year's race series. Or maybe they should meet to determine the appropriate penalties for those who missed the race. Fortunately, we haven't had to deal with missed drug tests, but unexcused absences from Nordic Cross races do not get taken lightly.

8 comments:

Brad the Impaler said...

I would like to ride tonight. I spoke to El Presidente this morning and he was a firm maybe. Is anyone else out there?

penner said...

to clarify

The president may possibly ride.

El Presidente (from Altona)most likely is not, however, if Altona were to show up for the TNR....

Brad the Impaler said...

Excuse me. The vagaries of all the nicknames continue to baffle me.

penner said...

I would actually like to relinguish my title,however I have not been allowed to abdicate yet.
maybe since I nolonger have the FGBC connection, I should. It would lesson confusion.

The Dark Lord said...

It's a lifetime post. And spelling was not among the many criteria considered when the initial appointment was made.

Brad the Impaler said...

Like the Pope and the Honorary Captain?

Speaking of whom, why no post regarding his return to racing next year? Wouldn't that be appropriate? Or did it happen and I missed it?

The Dark Lord said...

Jan. 20 is the date. The Tour of Cali will be the first race.

Campy Only said...

I Computrainered it inside :)

http://campagnolosuperrecord.blogspot.com/