Monday, September 14, 2009

Kings Park CX

Just got the details from Olli:

September 19, Woodcock Cycle Kings' Park Cyclocross, CX series #2

The second race of the Manitoba Cyclocross series will be held at Kings' Park, 198 King's Drive just south of the U of M.

Race course is very spectator friendly and fast.
Light food, fruit and water are available upon each race completion.

Race prizing to be awarded after all races are complete. You must be present to accept your prize.

Registration from 1:30pm - 2:30pm on the north parking lot, parking and washroom facilities located here.

Registration $10, novice riders and kids under 15 race for free.
Races starts at 3pm

B Race - 3pm, 30min + 2 laps

Kids Race - 4pm, 15min + 1 lap (modified course)

A Race - 4:30pm, 45min + 2 laps

Speaking of cyclocross, the European season began yesterday in Erpe-Mere, Belgium. Check it out:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd share what were my top 5 most played songs during this weekends suffer fest. Keep in mind when I'm in the mood some of these songs were literally played 10/20 times in a row.

1-coheed and cambria.....welcome home

2- black eyed peas.....I got a feeling

3-flight of the conchords......I've fallen in love ( i have listened to this song at least 100 times )

4-Mathew good.....black helicopter

5-tool.....vicarious (I always listen to tool when the shit is hitting the fan)


Dallas "I'm not even healed yet and I'm preparing my comeback." Sigurdur

The Dark Lord said...

Any chance you might write a longer report?

Anonymous said...

So are you posting the races instead of the MCA? Do you make web designer wages for it?

Thanks for posting..

another sad year at MCA website. /rant

PaddyH said...

Dallas got 10th overall....

http://www.lostsoulultra.com/LSU09%20OA_100.PDF

The Dark Lord said...

Sometimes the MCA gets around to posting stuff. They just do it at their own pace.

Dallas is awesome!

Kevin B said...

since when do web masters get paid?